Commuter Savings CalculatorUse the Commuter Benefits Calculator to find out.
- Whether you should take advantage of a commuter benefit.
- How much you can save each month/year with a commuter benefit.
- How much your work can save.
Enter the amount you spend each month on the following expenses
- Only your expenses are eligible. Regulations do not allow the plan to cover expenses for your spouse or any dependents.
- Parking at or near your place of work or at or near where you take public transportation is eligible. Parking at or near your home is not.
- You save taxes on the first $255 a month in transit and vanpool expenses. If your expenses are less, then you'll save taxes on whatever you spend.
- You save taxes on the first $255 a month in parking expenses. If your expenses are less, then you'll save taxes on whatever you spend.
- If you pay for both parking and transit, you can save up to 30% on both.
* Estimated Savings are for example purposes only. Your individual savings may vary depending on your location, income and personal tax situation.
While youíll like the convenience of Commuter Express, itís the savings you will really love.
With savings between 30% and 40%, the typical Commuter Express participant pockets between $400 and $500 a year*.
Use the calculator on this page to find out how much you can save.
And if your employer doesnít offer WageWorks or Commuter Express, click here to tell them to get with the program.
* Saving is for illustration purposes only. Your individual savings are dependent on your income, commuting expenses and local tax rate.†